1. It’s too distressing to run the sheer gall of these Islamists who have taken over in Minnesota:
2. Ladies and gentlemen, I have to do a balancing act.
Because of not wonderful health and constrained time due to the boat – two of us are working on the project today – blogging will suffer to the tune of two posts a day, making four all up at 6, 10, 2 and 6, at least for the foreseeable.
I also thank the kind souls who wished me well – best description is that in the first line – a balancing act. You have them too so no big deal.
3. Satire is not dead in Britain, unlike the victims:
5. Well of course, what did anyone expect – something else?
6. Not even an issue – she can be reeled in wherever and whenever they wish – Andy might be a bit different if they are actually lizards. Must check with David Icke:
7. Poor Cathy:
[H/T Chuckles and haiku]