1. Which current pain in the neck actress had two abortions in 1993, stating [per Daily Caller] that “without these abortions, her life would be ‘completely lacking all its great joys.’ ?”
2. Which major chain boss said to Johnson: “Leave properly on October 31, Boris. No funny stuff!” And yet that is precisely what Boris plans – funny stuff.
3. What are the names of the two Grant girls who are the poster kids for the Brexit Party? [B and A.]
4. Knife attacker Rashid Hussain who stabbed man in Croydon town centre during the morning rush hour is detained under which Act? [My London]
5. Lulu Akubaker tells Sky News the converted shipping container she lives in is not fit for her family. which religion of peace is she?
6. Double header – which pitch was dug up in 1975, in support of which convict who then won his appeal?
7. On which day was the non-aggression pact signed?