1. Red Flag laws:
Ideology – that is what gives evildoing its long-sought justification and gives the evildoer the necessary steadfastness and determination. That is the social theory which helps to make his acts seem good instead of bad in his own and others’ eyes, so that he won’t hear reproaches and curses but will receive praise and honors. Thanks to ideology, the twentieth century was fated to experience evildoing on a scale calculated in the millions. This cannot be denied, nor passed over, nor suppressed. How, then, do we dare insist that evildoers do not exist? And who was it that destroyed these millions? Without evildoers there would have been no Archipelago.
3. The sickness of these people’s souls is beyond redemption, except from another dimension:
I got through as much as I could before throwing up.
4. Not every hero wears a cape:
5. No words accurately convey my reaction:
6. Simon writes of living in cities:
7. Quite right too – if you pay all that money to get there, the least the park can do is provide!!!
[H/T Chuckles and haiku]