Escaping the Nazis

Sooner or later, one faces, in simply practical terms, whether something happened or whether it did not. Or whether, if they were rail trucked away, whether it was what this girl imagined … or did not:

My feeling is that it did and Irving and Co are wrong. This lady could be a plant and not that girl at all, all sorts of possibilities. I just feel there was corroboration in the totality of soldier accounts etc.

But it still doesn’t answer the question of the two different types or strains of jewry – that out of the lost ones merged with Assyria/Babylon/mystery religions/Kabbalah … and the ordinary Torah follower. There’s something massive here, worldwide and I confess I don’t understand exactly what it is.

So many evil ones from Alinsky to Weinstein, doing massive harm in the world. Why? Got some huge chip on the shoulder, not unlike Hitler did.

This lady did not appear evil at all. I knew some Polish jews, not in the least bad people, hubby did make money, why not?

7 comments for “Escaping the Nazis

1. Distant Relative
    September 23, 2019 at 08:52

Fake jews were out to destroy the real Jews for their “One Global Religion” plan. That is my take on it and that’s all I can discuss on this topic.

2. dearieme
    September 23, 2019 at 22:39

I understand that Irving reckoned that the Nazis murdered 2 million Jews. That’s hardly denial, is it?

3. September 23, 2019 at 22:42

Right.

4. Andy5759
    September 23, 2019 at 23:53

I prefer to stay with the currently accepted narrative that upwards of six million Jews were exterminated. Along with other “unacceptable” people. While also having regard for the possibility that the Jews murdered were regarded as unacceptable by those who oversaw the slaughter, possibly other Jews. Judaism has many sects and orders, often at each others’ throats. Why should some folk not take advantage of a moment in history to rid themselves of their enemies within? At the same time gaining support from their foes without. Some play a long game, we have so much to learn. A sound bite is a victory for a day at most.

Sorry for the incoherent babble. First night down the pub for a while.

5. Harry J
    September 26, 2019 at 00:33

My feeling is that it didn’t. At least in the way the official story dictates. There’s so much material out there that convincingly undermines the established narrative. I’ve just read the article below as way of an example.

• Distant Relative
      September 26, 2019 at 09:05

When we aren’t even allowed to mention or discuss the H word (in France) for fear of penalty then that in itself makes me wonder what they fear us finding out. Their narrative comes with or because of Them’s agenda.

There are two sides to every story and then there’s the truth.

Try searching for Robert Faurisson’s video on the one of the concentration camp blueprints.