1. Might be better for her, Ann, but what man would go anywhere near it? Not one redeeming feature:
2. Bruce has it right again about treachery:
3. The new Bond film. Scene one. Inside Q’s laboratory:
” Now, pay attention, 007. This might look like an ordinary kettle, and in fact, it is. Be a good girl and make us all a nice cup of tea. ”
4. She did actually retweet this:
5. Don’t blame her in the least [Telegraph, therefore behind paywall and not worth linking to]:
I made my husband choose between me and his female best friend
Yep, and it cuts both ways, love.
6. Was just sent two from Maggie’s and opened the first, window went black and an ad appeared, no way out of it unless I clicked on close – get knotted – mental note not to look at anything from Maggie’s again. That’s how this thing works.
7. Higgs Boson on an anomaly:
[H/T Chuckles and haiku]