1. Never ascribe to chance and coincidence that which is clearly collusion and malice aforethought:
Have you considered that CP in every council wants the high streets closed? You can therefore only buy, only eat from online or from controlled superbarns.
2. This is what represents us?
“It’s just mind-blowing to me that these basic well-known needs, that mental health is health care, are still being denied, that we’re still fighting for these absolutely basic things, it’s unbelievable to me,” she said.
Wait a minute, she’s getting “mental health therapy sessions” and also “marriage counseling sessions”? Does the name Eagleton ring a bell?
He goes on:
Yeah, I understand that mentally-ill women are a crucial part of Democrat grassroots coalition, but having the congressman’s wife babbling insane nonsense on Instagram might not be a winning strategy in South Carolina’s 1st District, which was represented by Republicans since 1981.
3. Every home should have one:
4. Seems legit:
5. Phew, at least it wasn’t a cathedral this time:
6. Greta’s corporate crusade:
7. That pesky reality thing again:
[H/T Chuckles and haiku]