Shorter version today, tied up a bit:
1. Not good – even down there in the town of Dandenong a few miles from Melbourne:
2. Pay no attention to the man behind the plectrum:
3. Oh dear, my tears fell like rain:
4. I’m not even going here, you can if you want:
6. The dilemma:
This is where the #MeToo movement clashes with the equally politically correct “Stop bullying” movement. We must assume the young man is innocent, perhaps an innocent victim of a young girl’s anger at being jilted. Maybe, as happens frequently these days, signals were crossed and whatever happened to the young girl was a misunderstanding.
Or maybe, the boy is a rapist and Ms. Mansnann’s warning is a public service.
The point being, we don’t know. It is significant that three young girls all came forward apparently to warn their classmates and that Mansmann’s charge did not occur in a vacuum.
7. Not sure when I can blog again today, shall try after the doings are all done. Might be in the next hour, might not.
[H/T Chuckles and haiku]