1. Why are the ‘women’ served up to us such utter meatheads?
— Simon Richards 🇬🇧 🏴#StandUp4Brexit (@simplysimontfa) October 17, 2019
Can’t we have at least some good ones in parliament? Count them on one hand.
2. Those argand lamps, yes, been much on my mind:
4. Have we done this one before? About black holes?
5. If all you know is a hammer, everything looks like a nail:
While I think remote work is the future, I believe that asynchronous communication is an even more important factor in team productivity, whether your team is remote or not.
Asynchronous, eh? Shan’t comment.
6. ER Joe is quite some blogger – this is another of his:
Take a look at his white power symbol.
5. Dear reader, this might be the last post until evening and not even then – RL intrudes, nothing dire, shall see you whenever – in an hour or tomorrow, who knows?
[H/T Chuckles and haiku]