1. Meanwhile, in parliament:
We don’t have enough time to scrutinise the withdrawal agreement properly, but I @DavidLammy have time for a kip during the debate. This #VichyParliament is beyond hypocrisy & beyond parody #GetBrexitDone pic.twitter.com/T2bwzeUAdd
— Ann Sheridan #PeoplesProrogue (@bernerlap) October 22, 2019
2. This is nice from BRM:
JPL’s lawyers replied that the Cassini spacecraft was named for Jean Dominique Cassini, an 18th century astronomer.
Why would Republican Mac Thornberry go to Jordan with nine radical Democrats, giving them the bipartisan label? The answer is he did it for a job and money and you can hear that at 3:28 on the clip. #SyriaWithdrawl #Trump2020 #PromisesMadePromisesKept https://t.co/TubXk8l3im
— Anna Bacon⭐️⭐️⭐️ (@AnnaBD20) October 23, 2019
4. Right, I shall not be posting and in fact shall most certainly will be swiftly deleting certain comments from certain parties on this section because I simply couldn’t be bothered with them any more.
Please therefore be warned that deletion will be swift.
5. They can’t handle the truth:
https://t.co/lDBfJlZ7cF University fires professor because she found that polar bears are thriving, despite climate change. See, this is how you get bullshit stats like "97% of scientists agree with climate change." Because if you disagree you're kicked out of science community
— Stonewall Jackson (@1776Stonewall) October 22, 2019
6. Interesting analysis of Mexico before it happens – shall watch with some interest:
7. Via Chuckles and I do so agree when he writes – just kill me now:
[H/T Chuckles and haiku]