1. In which town is the mausoleum commissioned in 1632, made of marble?
2. What’s the mausoleum 50km from Madrid centre built of?
3. Name two ancient towns in the fertile crescent, latinised names starting with ‘U’.
4. Which of those was Semiramis purportedly plying her trade in?
5. Which two cities are maybe under or adjacent to the shallow waters south of Al-Lisān, a former peninsula in the central part of the Dead Sea in Israel that now fully separates the sea’s northern and southern basins?
6. Which part of the Mouseion is best known to us today?
7. The Xxxxxx was the name of the high priestess of the Temple of Apollo at Delphi who also served as the oracle, commonly known as the Oracle of Delphi.