1. These sorts of things are doing the rounds:
2. Teachers bouncing kids in chippies:
Pupils at Cotham school in Bristol have been told they are not allowed to go into several shops. He said he has seen a significant drop in business after teachers, dressed in high-viz jackets, blocked the entrances and gave children detentions. Neil D’Souza, owner of Chilli Bellies, said: ‘They came in the shop and started telling off the children who were in there, handing out detentions, demanding that they leave. ‘I’d taken the children’s money, their food was almost ready. I said I’d had enough and asked this teacher to leave, to get out of my business, get off my property.
3. Computers wrote election night stories?
4. Delegating evil:
5. Could happen to anyone, no?
Be very afraid.
6. a cloud! Ahhhh nooo, a cloud!
7. Another in the same vein as N1:
[H/T Chuckles and haiku]