Sunday too

10. Australia Day

Australia Day today, yo! Not usually all that interested but it drives the left batty, so happy Oz Day.‬

Anyway, it’s not, it’s Sydney Cove and Botany Bay Day.

9. Spike

8. Coronavirus quiz

Is its origin:

a. Trump
b. Russia
c. Climate change
d. St Greta
e. Sparkle
f. Clinton
g. Other?

7. Chuckles’s birthday today

Apparently he’s being dragged off somewhere by family for a meal, hope he survives.

[H/T the crew]

8 comments for “Sunday too

1. Distant Relative
    January 26, 2020 at 14:10

8. Other – Chinese New Year and 2020 is the year of the Rat so a plague seems apt.

2. Andy5759
    January 26, 2020 at 14:14

Happy birthday Chuckles. A belated happy birthday to Julia too.

• Chuckles
      January 26, 2020 at 15:09

Thank you Andy, albeit that I’m at the ‘time to start forgetting them or working backwards’ level, the salutations are appreciated 🙂

• Andy5759
        January 26, 2020 at 22:01

#Metoo!

Most of us who hold dear the important things discussed here are getting long in the tooth. There are a few young ‘uns to take up the baton. I hope they use the energy of youth to make their voices heard.

3. Toodles
    January 27, 2020 at 01:52

Chuckles, I am extending belated happy birthday wishes to you. I have been playing all day and there you were getting another better. May you have many more years of rib tickles. That way we will too!

4. January 27, 2020 at 04:17

Apart from the good Chuckles, year of the rat is apt.

Interesting about birthdays – if I mention one, then I fail to mention dozens and if you’re coy, we never find out, have no idea of DR’s or Andy’s. I had to dig to find C’s, use nefarious means, how many readers’ bdays have slipped by and I never mentioned, just as mine is about to and a former blog contributor here. Need to find Mike’s at OoL, CM’s. Once that starts, BC’s.

Plus my memory is so sieve like, which got me into real trouble with the ladies. In my case, it triggers events this year which I don’t want to know about, so best forgotten. There’s one on the 3rd, not mine, of a lady. Sep 7 and 29 are significant to me. Oh, June 13.

Enough of all that. Things to do.

5. January 27, 2020 at 04:58

I hope it was a good birthday Chuckles and Julia.

May there be many more. 🙂

A long time to wait for my next one.

6. Chuckles
    January 27, 2020 at 10:03

Thank you for the good wishes, Toodles and Amfortas, a splendiferous time was had by all, albeit a financially ruinous one, as son and granddaughter have birthdays in the same week, and all of it a month after the Christmas and New Year festivities 🙂