Bedding

It was time to replenish today, bath and change bedding, thought I might take a picture of the white on white, hopefully get that rippling meringue or even sea effect, don’t mind me, let’s move on.

Best was to get into bed, methought, and maybe comment to you on singles now being twins so I sized down to this twin and it’s plenty for me.Β  At the same time, this virus has not relaxed its grippe, it’s constant blocked tubes, retching, it was meant to go away after eight days.

Looked at the picture again and oh my goodness. I wonder if you see what I see?

13 comments for “Bedding

1. Andy5759
    February 16, 2020 at 18:30

It all depends on what you saw. I haven’t seen one of those in my bed linen for many a year.

• February 16, 2020 at 18:58

I’m talking foreground, not at the far end.

• Andy5759
        February 17, 2020 at 03:59

Ooh, sorry. Embarrassed blush.

2. Distant Relative
    February 16, 2020 at 20:18

You didn’t really believe that, did you? It’s a virus not something to set your watch by.
    *Look away now if you are eating*
    The chunky bits will start to change colour now (for the better) and be easier to expel. Though the old nose might get a bit crusty. πŸ˜‰ As I said previously, it was 6 weeks (give or take) before I was back to normal. You iz over the worst, but there’ll probably be a few instances when you start the day feeling OK but then be cream-crackered by the afternoon. It too will pass. Anyway, we haven’t added to the official stats cos no-one in officialdom knows we’ve had it – unless you blabbed. πŸ˜€

About the pic – are you showing off or did you hide a sausage under the sheet in the foreground?

• February 16, 2020 at 21:09

Re picture – surprised no one has actually seen it, nothing tadger-based but other-worldly.

• Brightside Bob
        February 16, 2020 at 21:35

Batman?

3. February 16, 2020 at 22:43

4. February 17, 2020 at 00:09

Nope. Imagination centre on full alert but nowt there. No bells or whistles.

5. Andy5759
    February 17, 2020 at 04:07

Whistles. That reminds me of an old joke about something which could whistle and a theatrical agent.

Umm, even more embarrassed now. I’ll get me coat.

6. Toodles
    February 17, 2020 at 07:04

Well, I do see the Ethiopian woman’s head now that you focused the spot for us. Until then, in that area, I saw the outline of a cat…I am not sure if it was alive, or a carcass, but I saw a cat.

Well, I could still see that cat even after I saw the Ethopian woman’s head you had pointed out. Ethiopian is my term as she looks exotic to me. I came back hours later and that cat is gone. Vanished! Poof!

Now, as I do like to sit out on the dock and as Cuddles indulges me and anyone else who may join us will often indulge me and join us in my hobby of cloud watching, we do spot all kinds of riffraff going on above us here.

Rarely do we have a dull moment. Elephants, sleepy old men I invariably name James, a circus parade and flying fish, stairways that go up and down and more sleepy old men who sometimes wear night caps and usually snore, who I still invariably call, James.

Andy 5759…no need to be embarrassed at least with me…went right over my head which is, usually and quite obviously and even admittedly in the clouds.

• February 17, 2020 at 07:24

Cats are mystical and rule the internet.

7. FoS
    February 17, 2020 at 09:00

Hallucinations. You are either getting better or about to leave us.

In case of the latter, could you just give us a quick diagram and not leave us with an eternal mystery?

Or is this just one of those clickbaity things: ‘The internet is ablaze – can you spot the face of Jesus’.