The Jewish question again

Not at all comfortable doing this post because there are too many anomalies, too many don’t-knows.

Since I started blogging, particularly on the old version of the blog, there’ve been so many anti-Islamic posts and that ties in with a generally anti-Canaan/Babylon mindset which stems from the Christian side of me, yet my own father, a Yorkshireman who had nothing pro-Jewish in him, along with my mother who was Irish, were given to saying don’t give your money to the Jews, never go on the never-never.

I always found that strange as he praised what he saw in the new Israel which, chronologically, he could not have seen as Israel, as he was there during the war. It was never anything interesting enough to discuss, I never asked him about the Stern Gang, Balfour etc.

It was only when I started doing my own research post 70s that I saw so many ‘Jewish’ names amongst the baddies – from Alinsky to Trotsky to Rothschild to all the others and thought that that didn’t sit right with my father’s observations of how the land was being developed.

The Alinskies were appalling people.

In my blogging, I found I was getting anti-‘Jewish’ things the whole time and there were three sources.  The most vociferous were the old elitists with some sort of mania, not unlike that of the Muslims who deny anything Jewish at all and want them all murdered.

The middling lot were just rationalists and these include many readers here who had come to these ideas themselves, usually using the word Ashkenazi. The reason I resisted blogging on it was that many of them were letting Muslims off the hook … yet we know today what we see.

The third lot were actual Christians and I saw this at Oberammergau, where there was a distinctly anti-Jewish tone to the whole Passion Play.  My view was the Lord’s when he said forgive them because they know not what they do.

I felt uneasy being anti-Jewish for that reason but do not purport to understand how a supposedly chosen people can throw up Alinskies and the like.

Against that, this is so OTT that my first thought is to reject it:

Never knew Peter Sutherland, for example, was meant to be Jewish, just thought he was one of Them, a man with no state.

At this point, I needed to hear from a birth to grave Christian Christian, someone who onside with scripture in a positive, learning way, not a smartypants rationalist academic.

And inevitably, that  gets you to certain verses such as in Revelation and elsewhere about those purporting to be Jews and who are not.  These ones are not saved tribes, yet the trouble constant stems from them.

One of the few who surprise me was Timothy Leary, Irish Catholic. What of Sutherland?  This came from a commenter at Infowars in 2015:

Another wealthy apostate Jew promotes massive immigration and destruction of the white European race. For more information on the destructive influence of the apostate Jews, and their desire to dilute and destroy the descendants of Japheth (the white Europeans) and Roman Catholicism, see the other Apostolic Publications on the apostate Jews.

Uh huh, so what are we dealing with there? Is that all it is – apostasy, with believing Jews ok? Where does Zionism fit into all this?

13 comments for “The Jewish question again

1. Mark Moncrieff
    February 27, 2020 at 09:46

If the only way to God is through Jesus, who Jews reject, then how can they be Gods chosen people?

Surely the lesson of the New Testament is that there is a new chosen people!

• February 27, 2020 at 12:00

Using kidneys there.

• FoS
        February 27, 2020 at 12:05

Kidneys??

Is this a Masonic password or sumfink?

2. February 27, 2020 at 12:12

Lancashire Rite, yes.

• Distant Relative
      February 27, 2020 at 13:11

Oi! Watch it! Sour grapes from a Yorkshireman coz we beat you in the WotR? 🙂

That’s probably one of those banned isms anyway….

3. Harry J
    February 27, 2020 at 13:50

My take is that Revelation speaks of ‘Mystery Babylon’ and a vast international system that is likely to be spiritual, political, cultural and economic. A considerable number of Jews follow the Talmud rather than the Torah. The full name is the Babylonian Talmud which comes from their time in captivity in Babylon. These are the those Jews (Judeans) who say they are Jews (Judahites/House of Judah) but are not.

Sutherland was educated at the Jesuit Gonzaga College, Dublin. I’ve seen no evidence of him being Jewish whatsoever and an awful lot for him being a Jesuit Catholic. That the Vatican is part of (if not central to) this Mystery Babylon system seems indisputable to me. As are the royalty and aristocracy of Europe amongst many others.

The perspective then is that the overriding ‘force’ or system behind all that we face has its roots in Babylonian occultism and as such is not solely Jewish, even if Jews are over represented in it. To a large degree suggestions that it is primarily Jewish serves as a protective shield (claims of anti-semitism etc).

One important question is that if the Jews (or most of them) are not the True Israel of the Bible, then who is?

4. james wilson
    February 27, 2020 at 20:38

I’ve known dozens of Jews well, hundreds more well enough to converse with. There are Jews, and there is the Jewish political culture. The latter is poisonous to the host and it has always been so. The object is to devide the host so that it cannot present a unified threat to Jews.

A very few Jews direct the political culture. The great number of Jews react to it like, say, Americans react to the Pledge of Allegiance, unthinkingly, unquestioningly. As Mechen wrote, soldiers went off to the War Between the States representing their state and returned as subjects of one. Patriotism was subverted into Universalism. The Pledge was penned by a Christian Socialist for that purpose. As Zman points out it is the atheist heirs of Puritanism combined with Jewish intellectuals that is the force of destruction in this part of the world. As always Jews do punch above their weight.

• February 27, 2020 at 20:57

Nicely put. I was told an interesting one from a Christian point of view that if there’s an overall plan, then part of that was ensuring a pure line for the Messiah. Therefore, if there is an enemy which wishes to stop that – muddy the bloodlines afap. Makes sense to me.

5. Sackerson
    February 27, 2020 at 21:02

I think theology is like building the Tower of Babel. Why not read the following excerpts and simply make them the basis?

Mark 12: 29-31

Matthew 5: 17-20

Luke 18: 15-17

• Sackerson
      March 2, 2020 at 10:58

Answer came there none.

• March 2, 2020 at 11:32

The mills of God grind slowly, Sackers. Patience, dear boy.

23:10 on the 2nd: have looked at all and would agree. Well spotted.