… and what’s his or her claim to fame?
1. Former television meteorologist and radio meteorologist, he is also founder of the Surface Stations project, a volunteer initiative to document the condition of U.S. weather stations. The Heartland Institute helped fund some of his projects.
2. Arrested by British police at Heathrow for planning to interview an activist, remanded in prison with no legal counsel, Catholic, traditional marriage supporter, married Austrian activist, has two younger sisters.
3. His wife abandoned him the day before Valentine’s Day after sixteen years of marriage, has two daughters, was heading for a win at Daytona, was possibly saved by the device carrying his name which all NASCARS are now fitted with.
4. A Thatcherite, Ugandan Indian background, one of the wave of ‘babes’, defends the tobacco and alcohol industries, was a bit naughty speaking to Israel and openly backed one of the worst PMs in British history.
5. Former editor of The Sunday Times, founding chairman of Sky TV, employed David Irving to translate the diaries of Joseph Goebbels, by 2006 he had 14 godchildren but has no children of his own.