Monday too

12.  And lastly

Is YOUR towel in good order today, should earth be destroyed and you have a mess of Vogons staring at your unpreparedness?

11. Never forget

10. All about Karen writers

9. Don’t forget, dear reader

Today is #meatymonday – get your quota in while you can:

8. Well of course

7. From sea to shining sea

Donny’s wall pushes ahead.

[H/T Chuckles and haiku]

10 comments for “Monday too

1. Mark Matis
    May 25, 2020 at 11:58

7. I believe it was Kiewit that did the reconstruction on the Oroville dam. They seemed to do quality work. Safely!

2. Distant Relative
    May 25, 2020 at 12:53

9. Why, what’s happened? Not Gates of Hell and his petrie dish cobnuts, is it?

12. Much like #9 Eh? Sorry, can’t cope any more! 😀

Must stem from all those donning masks starving what few brain cells they have from oxygen….

3. May 25, 2020 at 13:10

Mark – sounds good.

DR – today has been declared by whoever the Woke were who did it – Meat Free Monday.

I was just doing my only little bit for gastronomy.

4. Doonhamer
    May 25, 2020 at 13:31

#12. How many pints of beer do I need to take? I’ve lost count.

5. dearieme
    May 25, 2020 at 16:14

It’ll be Melton Mowbray pork pie for dinner. It was Cornish Pasty for lunch.

But I confess – no meat at breakfast.

6. May 25, 2020 at 18:16

Good to see both hard at it.

7. Mark Matis
    May 25, 2020 at 21:29

Fried chicken with Crystal hot sauce and two ears of corn!

• Toodles
      May 26, 2020 at 06:13

Mark Matis….made b-b-q sauce today and used Crystal Hot Sauce. Almost went the Tobasco route but went with Crystal instead. It turned out reeeeeaaaal good. Perhaps because of that choice I am now quite revered in B-B-Q circles.

It turned out real good.

Had some yummy corn on the cob too!

8. Ansy5759
    May 25, 2020 at 23:51

9. I went to Mark’s today with Meaty Monday on my mind. As a result I didn’t buy the raspberry jam on my list, instead I bought sliced rozbif and some pork slices, that’s tea times sorted. Dry cured streaky for brekkers, a pack of Aberdeen Angus mince for a spag Verulamium (mustn’t call it a Bolognese). Battered cod for Friday dinner, assorted meaty meals for the rest of the week. I may have mentioned that I play bowls, bowls teas are often salad. Whenever someone says here comes the food I try to resist responding with that’s what food eats.

12. Does anyone know if there are any Vogon poetry books available on Amazon?

9. May 26, 2020 at 06:07

Mark/Toodles – yum.

Andy, your choices are exemplary.

Comments are closed.