Thursday three

6. Fentanyl Floyd

DR sent a link to the autopsy report but its access has been denied me. Therefore, a comment which came in concerning the amount in his system is not going up until I get access to the report and am able to read it first. I’ve saved the comment to Word. It said the amount was miniscule.

5. The vandal in the yellow shirt

The Cenotaph vandal, in case you wish to tell her something, is:

shelby.a @ buildspaceuk .com

Update from Buildspace:

We have been made aware of a video on circulating social media. Shelby’s employment with Buildspace Group finished at the end of February 2020 and unfortunately our website has not been updated

For the record, we do not condone such behaviour and support all of our armed forces

A commenter said they are lying. Her surname, by the way, is Alwani.

4. AI not progressing?  Oh noes!

You might like to go to comments and look at Evernessince’s response to Vitaly.

3.  Rossa’s mother sends

2.  This is one I’m exploring

Wolfie:

I came across the original Tucker video where he discusses this in his show by accident on youtube. He’s right you know. We have an over-educated youth with very little work for them and a rapidly shrinking middle-class; all a symptom of globalisation and financialization.

As I write this, banks are using CB liquidity to offer very cheap loans to the likes of Amazon whilst at the same time pulling lines of credit from small business.

1. Tiananmen Square Massacre today

Today marks the anniversary::

[H/T Chuckles and haiku]

11 comments for “Thursday three

1. dearieme
    June 4, 2020 at 20:13

Long, long ago I used to work near a university department called Machine Intelligence – the old name for AI. It was full of senior prima donnas who were forever falling out but who agreed on the huge potential of MI and boasted how they were about to make giant strides.

One evening I had a beer with a junior member of their staff.

“Is your problem lack of computing power?”

“No, our problem is that we don’t really know how to emulate intelligence.”

2. Distant Relative
    June 4, 2020 at 20:39

Neon Revolt now has a YT channel

“Fentanyl Floyd, Money Laundering and How the Media Lies About Everything”

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HGZciNaJ9Pc [25mins-ish]

3. Distant Relative
    June 4, 2020 at 21:31
    • June 4, 2020 at 22:20

Access denied.

• Distant Relative
        June 5, 2020 at 08:06
        • June 5, 2020 at 08:14

Cheers – this is the part:

A. Blood drug and novel psychoactive substances screens:
          1. Fentanyl 11 ng/mL

Now, we should look at this from Chrysalis:

…..

“I am working at the moment – and I type quickly and go, saving my proofing for actual work. I just noticed a dosage typo and a miswording in my comment, and I don’t want to misinform, especially about drugs, as I’m sure you don’t either. Both are corrected here.)

Note the “nanogram” amount- a nanogram is 1 billionth of a gram. Also note that Norfentanyl is typically administered via a transdermal (skin) patch designed to administer the drug systemically over the course of several hours, i.e. a Duragesic patch -which is legally prescribed by a physician.

Fentanyl is used every day in routine procedures like endoscopies to avoid discomfort and undue physical stress, at average dose of 50 mcg per procedure – I know because I transcribe them every day.

About 1:10,000 people die during them, every year, typically due to bleeding from a perforation during the endoscopy – not the patient being on Fentanyl.

(In fact, that is what Fentanyl is for – to ease discomfort and pain, to help avoid blood pressure increases and undue stress on the heart and lungs).

Mr. Floyd had only 11 nanograms of pure Fentanyl in his system – which is 1 billionth of a gram of Fentanyl, as well as 5.6 nanograms of Norfentanyl (a metabolite of Fentanyl, likely administered via a pain patch).

Otherwise, I’m wondering how they got a toxicology report so fast, when even Robin Williams, Michael Jackson, and Prince – who lived and died in Minneapolis, mind you – took 2 weeks?”

…..

We may need to adjust our positions on this.

• Distant Relative
            June 15, 2020 at 10:58

Revisiting this for a mo.

Firstly, “Fetanyl Floyd” was the title of someone’s video – not named by anyone here.
            Secondly, this from the autopsy report has not been addressed
            ” Urine drug screen: presumptive positive for cannabinoids,
            amphetamines, and fentanyl/metabolite”
            Thirdly, opinions change as more information is discovered. in the days following an event such as this. That’s not “back-tracking” as some have tried to spin it. It is the result of research which evidently those “spinners” have failed to do probably because they are afraid of what they might actually find.

• June 15, 2020 at 11:17

Uh huh.

4. Doonhamer
    June 5, 2020 at 07:50

I grew up in a farming community and AI was much more interesting.

The AI girls, and the front line staff all seemed to be female to my selective eye, were always good looking, intelligent and with a sense of humour.

I think that although the hardware tools may have changed with availability of new materials, the basic software has not changed in generations.

• June 5, 2020 at 09:39

Always a nice topic, that.

Comments are closed.