… has this associated with it? [Five separate countries]:
1. For one day in 1943, the capital city designated a hospital room to be “extraterritorial” (international) ground so a Dutch princess could be born a full Dutch citizen.
2. It’s an archipelago made up of over 100 islands, some of which are not even inhabited but the inhabited ones have 14 Nobel Laureates altogether.
3. The hornero has been the national bird since 1928.
4. At an altitude of 2,444 meters, there’s a cricket ground which is the highest in the world. It was built in 1893 and is a part of a military school.
5. With the economy on the edge of going under and unemployment is running at about 80%, nevertheless it has a literacy rate of about 90%.…