We just found a number with an interesting property:
divide it by 2, the remainder is 1.
divide it by 3, the remainder is 2.
divide it by 4, the remainder is 3.
divide it by 5, the remainder is 4.
divide it by 6, the remainder is 5.
divide it by 7, the remainder is 6.
divide it by 8, the remainder is 7.
divide it by 9, the remainder is 8.
divide it by 10, the remainder is 9.
It’s not a small number, but it’s not really big, either.
Find the smallest number with such property.… More here ...
In 2012, designer John Collins constructed a paper airplane that flew an astonishing 226 feet, establishing a distance record that still stands. A new video demonstrates the steps required to fold your own version of this record-setting paper-based aircraft.
Collins recently visited Harvard University’s Graduate School of Design, where he talked to students about making paper planes, explaining the importance of having the right materials and design. … More here ...
1. “She’s the greatest gift Paul Nuttall could have had.” Explain.
2. Defence group Cobham takes huge writedown. Why?
3. “Britain should not be punished for Brexit.” Who said it?
4. What’s Bibi’s wife’s name?
5. Who wants to leave Scotland?
6. Left call for a mass boycott today in US. Who and what over?
7. He’ll change Consttn but they say unconstitutional. Who? Where?
8. Lucifer soon in California. What is he?
9. What sold for £372,000?
10. What was the name of that dam again?
No peeking now.… More here ...
A man in my neighbourhood has three daughters. One day when I asked their ages he said, “The product of their ages is 36.”
When I still couldn’t find their ages he said, “Ok. I’ll give you another clue: the sum of their ages is same as the number of my house.”
I knew the number but still couldn’t calculate their ages. So the man gave me my last clue, “My eldest daughter lives upstairs.”
Finally I was able to figure out their ages. How old are they?… More here ...
a. fear of heights
b. fear of germs
c. fear of death
d. fear of being forgotten
e. objects appear to be moving
f. fear of public speaking
g. fear of commitment… More here ...