1. How many astronauts crewed the Gemini series of spacecraft?
2. Name anything that happened in Britain on September 3rd, 1752.
3. Truth, beauty, strange, charm, up and down are types of what?
4. What does Cytology study?
5. Radiocarbon is produced in the atmosphere as a result of what?
6. The absorption of ink by blotting paper involves what function?
7. Nuclear sizes are expressed in a unit named what?
Wonder if the Irish people ever stand back & think … how the hell did we cede control of our own border to politicians sitting in a foreign land. This should be a matter for our respective governments. Common Travel Area was in place long before the EU.
It is difficult to see why the UK when out of the EU should have to stand behind loans the EU has made when we will not receive any financial gains the EU might make on other assets. If this is the best the EU do we should continue to plan to leave under the WTO option.