This week, I’m running with a new theme which hopefully addresses the concerns of Dearieme and others:
1. Ability to see a good “overview” of what the article is about, configurable for length;
2. The ability to click to continue reading or to comment straight away on the front page;
3. Nice clean theme which will allow an uploadable header [needs tweaking];
4. Front page editing, less configurable variants for me but not too few- just enough;
5. Friendlier look than the magazine format, which was just a little too “busy” for me.
I hope you’ll like it and will give me some feedback this week. Colours are configurable too, font, header image, sidebar size and number. See how you feel.
1. What happens to Father Merrin in Linda Blair’s exorcism?
2. What is Symantec Ghost?
3. Who was the director of Ghost, better known for his comic films?
4. What does the polter in poltergeist mean?
5. The famous 1936 photo of the ghost lady descending the stairs became known as The B…. L…
He has a heart attack and dies, disk cloning software, Jerry Zucker, noisy, Brown Lady
SCENE V. Another part of the platform.
Enter GHOST and HAMLET
Where wilt thou lead me? speak; I’ll go no further.
My hour is almost come,
When I to sulphurous and tormenting flames
Must render up myself.
Read more →
Students of WW2 would know of the Phony War and that’s where we are right now with Albion Alliance.
There is a flurry of messages going back and forth between prominent groups, individuals and us and some setbacks which have necessitated us re-strategizing.
Read more →
First they came for the communists, and I did not speak out—because I was not a communist;
Then they came for the trade unionists, and I did not speak out—because I was not a trade unionist;
Then they came for the Jews, and I did not speak out—because I was not a Jew;
Then they came for me—and there was no one left to speak out for me.
– Pastor Martin Niemöller (1892–1984)
UPDATE MONDAY EVENING – IT APPEARS TO BE A PEOPLE’S VICTORY.
Maybe top of the list of threats we face is the newly open cavalier manner in which the powers that be regard and treat the ordinary citizen, the laws they put in place to command and control and the manner in which they breach their very own laws – breathtaking in it’s ubiquity and insolence.
Read more →