President Gloria Arroyo placed the Philippines under a “state of calamity” on Friday and terrified people fled their homes as a powerful typhoon threatened to unleash more carnage following deadly floods.
The emotive language and extreme reaction of the PTB at what should surely be a normally recurring danger in those zones, with people already drilled in or at least aware of the possibilities of earthquakes and tsunamis, smacks of hysteria and putting fear in the population.
Just as people were drilled in the air raid precautions in WWII.
“Terrified people”: I’d like to be there to gauge just how terrified they are or whether they are taking normal precautions and just getting out of there, as with the California and Sydney fires.
There seems to be, in the MSM, a thread running through all this which is over and above the usual sensationalist journalism. There seems to be a desire to create this apocalyptic vision of people running every which way and not knowing what to do.
Back to first principles
There is a market system in place worldwide, which is not free in the least but which enables:
1. Certain major players to have a free hand to profiteer, turning them into financial elites, not a new phenomenon by any means but simply more blatant these days;
2. Governments, hand-in-glove with these FEs, abrogating the people’s right to control the source of credit, bowing to the financial advice of “the experts”, i.e. the CBs;
3. Said governments constricting the money supply for all other players in the markets and imposing huge company and clandestine taxes on the lesser players, leading to a situation of near hardship [but not quite because real hardship, penury would have people in the streets, not just grumbling about it – at the moment, it is largely fear only];
4. Major players linked in groups across the globe – CFR, TLC, BIS, Bilderberger, Round Table groups, C300, IMF, Clubs of Paris, Rome etc., such groups “advising” governments to the extent where the leaders of countries meet on the say-so of these groups, e.g. the SPPNA.
This much is demonstrable and has been documented across the net – it needs no further comment. Trolls who come in and say they’re not convinced have obviously either not read the material e.g. here or here or here or they have a reason to turn a blind eye to it.
The Sherman and other Anti-Trust Acts were an attempt to appear to be doing something about a situation which which was perceived by the public as requiring action – Sir Humphrey Appleby could have written the technique. There is nothing new in the major players acting as they do, so why the surprise and the “oh I can’t believe they’d do that”?
Who is fuelling it all? The main European money in key centres, through CBs as the fronts. The BIS is the prime example of the setting of the new global groundrules.
The goals as they always were
1. Create a bloc, and finally global, system of finance, supply controlled by the CBs, transcending national boundaries;
2. Breakdown nationalism, the family and adherence to a deity, particularly the most dangerously subversive Christianity, which still grips people outside the godless Anglo-Saxon west, e.g. in South America or Italy;
3. Replace these with the goals and rhetoric of international statism, with its concomitant command and control;
4. Mop up the insurgents through FEMA and like organizations – remember Fahrenheit 451’s “firemen”?
The means of achieving these goals
1. Create the possibilities of crisis in the medium and long term, using social tools, e.g. the economic depression we’re now in;
2. Suggest a solution which mentions nothing of the unpalatable agenda;
3. Mock and marginalize resistance and outcry to these measures;
4. Induce more crises and frighten the people so that they’ll demand the government “do something”, whilst the government is made to look corrupt and greedy, thereby occasioning disgust with the institution of elected representation and making people more prone to accept drastic solutions;
5. Provoke a 911 or whatever;
6. Sweep in with the new measures without even asking the people about it, e.g. the Patriot Act and somehow, biometric passports and ID cards sweep in with the new measures.
The people need to be rudderless, having thrown off and become antagonistic towards the Judaeo-Christian system and ethic, which was the best bulwark democracy ever had, despite its hijacking by the elites. Very important in this process is that the so-called church leaders appear impotent, necessitating some other sort of other Messiah to appear from relative obscurity.
Those are the eyes through which I view the President of the Philippines’ draconian measures.