If you’re investigating a scam or an agenda and you come up with, hypothetically, contributory factors 1 – 5, you can’t then go and say, “Ignore factor 2 because it’s left-field and ignore factor 4 because it’s historic and consequently of little interest to modern readers.” *
Take James Delingpole‘s exposure of the worthy Lord Oxburgh and “GLOBE (Global Legislators for a Balanced Environment) International which has co-opted leading parliamentarians from the main parties in both the Commons and the Lords into advancing the AGW agenda.” [H/T Cassandra]
A number of things are said about that, including:
1. What planet spins the fastest on its axis?
2. From what hypothetical region are comets believed to come?
3. What is the name of the sun’s outer atmosphere?
4. What is the name of the speedy little white cloud seen on Neptune?
5. What moon phase comes after a full moon?
Jupiter, the Oort Cloud, corona, Scooter, a waning gibbous
Almost a third of Britons would have sex with anyone who paid them £1million, a survey has found. Researchers, however, found that almost half said they would never accept such a proposal to have sex with a stranger.
This is not dissimilar to the man who paid £5000 to have a kiss with Kate Moss while her boyfriend looked on. A woman who does a sexual act for money has a name.
Well, here is one blogger who would never have sex for money in any direct sense, no matter how much was offered. The moment money comes into the discussion, that immediately labels the woman and that is not a woman I’d want to have anything to do with.
As those of you who take an interest in the global financial markets will be aware, the last week or so on the world’s stock markets has been unusually volatile in a mostly downward direction.
The question now on everyone’s lips is of course “when or where will it end?” or “should we worry about this?” but as is typical at moments like this, the hallowed economists who love to hog the camera during bull runs are either nowhere to be seen or issuing pointless statements like “Its a correction” (meaning they just don’t know).
There are these people wandering about saying things like: “The EWT component of analysis had resolved towards a wide corrective ABC pattern into the target zone of 9,500 to 9,800” and actually understanding what Elliott Wave Theory is.
There are very intelligent people involved in other fields who could understand much of that if they wanted but they couldn’t be bothered and then there is the group, including li’l ole me, for whom it’s all an esoteric language from the Planet Zog but which is determined to understand the bu–er if it kills them and to translate it into English for the benefit of human beings.
So far, so good. Let’s get started. The premises are:
1. That the gold market is manipulated by key players in key official positions;
2. There is an official denial that such is happening, even now;
3. That Gordo sold off the gold to protect Rothschild et al and that he did it in the context of U.S. and European movements, at the expense of the UK people;
4. That, as one pundit put it, this was borderline treason.