Simple one this evening, as you’re probably worn out:
1. This country is tiny – virtually a city on the end of a peninsula – and it is ruled with a rod of iron. Long hair, drugs and crime are not allowed. It is a country of business and one of the richest in the region. Its former Prime Minister has been heavily criticized for his draconian measures but the country is prosperous and stable. It is difficult to breathe the air there.
2. This country has many engineers, especially automotive, and likes causing wars which it doesn’t win. For centuries it was not even a country – it was a series of dukedoms, under one loose banner. In the south is a beautiful forest and it has many beautiful castles.
3. This country is long and sprawls across many islands, as well as half of another big island it disputes with its large southern neighbour. Bombings there have tarnished its image of exotic South East Asia. The wife of its former corrupt President was known for her thousands of pairs of shoes.
4. This country is hot and has an aging leader whom half the world accepts and the other half thinks is a madman who sponsors terrorists. It was the scene of huge battles in the Second World War, mainly between the Australians and Germans. From its desert you could sail across the large sea to Europe.
5. The Dorset culture was its first, was possibly ravaged by the Little Ice Age, the Sirius Patrol helped it in the war, Jules Verne saw it becoming fully independent and was supposedly discovered by a murderer.
Singapore, Germany, the Philippines, Libya, Greenland