1. Slight bit of unpleasantness this morning when I declared war on Sutton* and Croydon. One lady took me to task, saying S and C are two separate councils. They maybe, darling, but the towns are joined:
And since they’ve been overrun, they’ve become the backside of Britain. 🙂
* Just to make it quite clear, this Sutton is not Sutton Coldfield, founded by the Spencer Davis Group and connected to Brummieland. Keep on runnin’!
2. This is possibly as close to what happened as we can get. The navy did not ‘confirm directly but seemed to acknowledge that the three clips were not declassified and the man who released them was releasing real footage.
Question still remains – what were they? I can’t help thinking that this was either the US’s or other nation’s DARPA in the sky type thing – experimental, stealth, whatever. May have been alien but who’d ever know?
3. Love it:
Rose then cited H.P Lovecraft’s concept of “cosmic indifference,” where the universe is occupied by entities who “don’t give a shit about you even in the slightest.”
“The same way that you don’t care about an ant is the same way they’re not gonna care about you,” said Rose.
He went on to say that “these things we’re summoning into the world right now… are more like the Lovecraftian The Great Old Ones, they’re entities that are not necessarily going to be aligned with what we want.”
Rose said that this massive transformation was happening in the background while people were distracted bickering about politics.
As we have exhaustively explained, the elite plans to fuse with AI to create the singularity while the masses will be left behind as a slave class or, according to some, exterminated completely.
I can, I can wait – it needs to be stymied, a bit like the UN and EU.
4. The key words in this:
… are “Rochdale Council, which has been running it for a year …”
5. It really does sum up today:
As I’ve said many times, for building purposes, stick to imperial – far more sound. Quite woody, not tinny.
7. What could possibly go wrong, especially in their hands?
[H/T Chuckles and haiku]